Immediate gratification or saving up?

My bag arrived today! OMG. It is even more gorgeous in person than in the photo I fell in love with. Here are some pictures of my precioussssss:

Attachments

• hamp1.JPG
    hamp1.JPG
    108.6 KB · Views: 44
  • hamp2.JPG
    hamp2.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 49
  • hamp3.JPG
    hamp3.JPG
    78.8 KB · Views: 47
WOW! That is a pretty bag. I'm so jealous. Are you going to wait till fall to carry it? If it was my purse, I don't think I could wait. It looks like a perfect size, not to big not to small. I hope there are some left when PCE starts up again. Enjoy it!

No way am I waiting until fall. I've already moved all my stuff into it and plan to carry it tomorrow! Luckily, it's been chilly in my neck of the woods, so it feels like fall -- perfect justification!

My bag arrived today! OMG. It is even more gorgeous in person than in the photo I fell in love with. Here are some pictures of my precioussssss:[/quote] Wow, So Beautiful!!!. My SA wants that one in that color also . Being a vintage satchel. I am sure it is of subsstantial weight. Is it as heavy as the legacy satchels? Thanks!! Enjoy!!!:yahoo:

Before reading all the posts - I posted "Coach will always come out with another "it" bag - go for the investment bag - the leather is classic and will last forever."

Now I see you made the right choice! Congratulations! That bag will still be looking fantastic 5 years from now.

Being a vintage satchel. I am sure it is of subsstantial weight. Is it as heavy as the legacy satchels? Thanks!! Enjoy!!!:yahoo:

It weighs a ton, actually. I took it out yesterday and WOW, is it heavy. It does fit on my shoulder, thankfully, but only just barely. I think that if I were wearing a winter coat, I might have trouble getting it on my shoulder, so I'll have to remember that when using it in the future.

I still think it was worth it, though. It's my all-time favorite bag. :yes:

OMG!!! I LOVE THAT BAG! :drool:You look GREAT with it! That color, those buckles, leather, turnlock.:nuts:... She is SWEET! What a great DH you have to help cover the cost...no more waiting...gotta love THAT.

....I am flipping through the catalog...wondering how'd i miss this HOT bag??:confused1: