Imagine you had to make this decision ...Black work (or PT) with GGH or GSH?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

black work (or PT) with GGH or GSH

1. GSH

2. GGH

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. #1 Jul 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2009
    Just curious as what people would choose if they could only choose one?

2. Umm I would choose the PT but I would go with GGH as that is one that is very sought after and I was able to find it and afford it I would jump on it.

3. I prefer gold.

4. Gold Work all the way - beautiful and classic, and work is my favorite!

5. I am not sure about Work because it might be too big for me. So I would go for GGH PT.

6. I would go for the Work GGH! It's like the city but its bigger! And plus GGH is limited. It brings the black out more then the SGH! =)

7. Another vote for Work GGH

8. I voted for GGH. I think Black looks nicer with the GGH rather than GSH. Work or PT would be fine, as I like both styles. Good luck!

9. couldn't decide that is how I ended up with one of each...I caved and ended up with BOTH Work GGH and PT GSH
    (I know this isn't helping, sorry!)

10. YEAH, ME TOO! THEY'RE 2 TOTALLY DIFFERENT LOOKS. GOTTA HAVE BOTH. :yes:

11. GGH for sure!! its my HG... i wish i can get a hold of one when i get my first b bag soon!

12. I have GOT to have both !
    I have a gorgeous 07 Black GGH PT, and an equally gorgeous 07 Black GSH Work.
    The two HW's are totally different.....the Black GGH being more dressy, traditional, and kinda blingy ( all in a good way! )......
    and the Black GSH is definitely more edgy,cool, rocker-chick hip!
    Two totally different, equally necessary looks!
    I need to have both GSH and GGH available for whatever mood I am in, and would not part with either one!

13. I would TOTALLY get a Black Work with GGH - hands down!!!

14. Hands down GGH with black! :tup:

15. I would go with GSH Work (am actually waiting for my own to arrive tomorrow). I find that the silver hardware works better with my style, as I like the look to be a bit rock 'n' roll :smile: