i'm wondering...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i'm certainly no lamb expert, but doesn't think new juicy couture bag have some lamb-ish qualities?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. not to offend anyone that likes juicy but that bag is so :yucky:

3. i just read my post again, and it hardly makes any sense. i meant to say, "don't you think this juicy couture bag has some lamb-ish qualities." ah, you guys know what i meant.

i agree, handbaglover. i don't hate jc or anything, but it seems like a departure from what they usually offer bag-wise.

4. That juicy bag sure has a lot going on in it....

5. eegads...

6. that bag looks awful ! :sick:

7. Lol, yes I do but I've seen that same trend (pattern with a stripe down the middle) by several different brands lately. I think it's an overall trend right now.

And I don't like the bag either, lol

8. ITA. :yucky: No offense jc lovers, they make other bags I like, but not this one.

9. i can see the lamb-ishness on that JC bag.. but seriously, that bag is :tdown: don't get me wrong, i own several juicy bag.. but this one.. :yucky:

10. It is 'LAMB-esque'.....it also has the metal plating on it reminiscent to the Gucci Indy Bag. Kind of a strange hybrid bag.

I've seen some JC bags that I've liked, although I don't own any. That one is just SOOOOO busy looking, and I can't imagine what I'd wear with it.