I'm wondering.....(Miroir)

man...i hope i just get a bag!! i'm not too worried about whether or not i'm the first, i just want one!!! i'm on the list for the pap and speedy. *fingers crossed*

I checked the price of the Keepall with my SA and the price looks like it was as per the original i.e. $3000+!! And was told it would be available by month end....so looks like some stores will sell before Dec 1st!!

Sabrina, people here like to do this. Who knows why. Just like the whole "I know what new style Mirror bag is coming out, but I can't tell you..."

No, it's not really that. It's just that I made a promise and I wanna keep to it. If I didn't have to, trust me, the whole PF would know it by now, :lol:

No, it's not really that. It's just that I made a promise and I wanna keep to it. If I didn't have to, trust me, the whole PF would know it by now, :lol:

I totally understand people trying to keep promises:yes: It shows what kind of qualities you have as a person.

On the other hand, that's the case, people shouldn't mention that in open forum like this. It only upsets people like me, and make us really anxious.....you know, kinda like a high school.....only certain people are "special" or "in" enought to know/do certain things and rest are nobody. Since this forum is so friendly and helpful to all of us, just my 2 cents to keep it friendly...:flowers:

Sabrina, people here like to do this. Who knows why. Just like the whole "I know what new style Mirror bag is coming out, but I can't tell you..."

Actually, I posted the thread about other Miroir styles as a heads up. I never said "I know something but, I can't tell you". The little information that I felt I was able to share, I did. In the future I will just keep everything I know, even the little things that I can communicate with others to myself. That's not a problem.

I can say personally that I don't enjoy keeping information private, I have to. :amuse:

Actually, I posted the thread about other Miroir styles as a heads up. I never said "I know something but, I can't tell you". The little information that I felt I was able to share, I did. In the future I will just keep everything I know, even the little things that I can communicate with others to myself. That's not a problem.

I can say personally that I don't enjoy keeping information private, I have to. :amuse:

I just know that a lot people took that thread in a bad way. Like why post something if you aren't going to tell us what it is? Doesn't make sense to me. Kind of like why people post pictures of their LV shopping bags, and items in their dust bags, then make everyone guess what they got. Just show us! :shrugs:

I do have the web page address but I don't have the username and password to access. I have no idea what's behind either.

I'm working right now on getting them.

By the way the OP didn't talk about that, she talked about who is going to show the Miroir Speedy the first.

I just know that a lot people took that thread in a bad way. Like why post something if you aren't going to tell us what it is? Doesn't make sense to me. Kind of like why people post pictures of their LV shopping bags, and items in their dust bags, then make everyone guess what they got. Just show us! :shrugs:

Wow. My thread was compared to those unveiling threads? Yikes. Honestly, I felt that if I could share at least a small portion of information, that it would be appreciated. Since that type of gestured offended people, I will just keep quiet in the future.

And I agree, when you want to share new purchases, please just show them! :smile: