I'm wishing...

MbyMJ

Moonwalk by M.J.
Jul 4, 2009
I really really want the Classic Q Hillier in saddle. Initially, I was hopping back and forth on a daily basis between the faded aluminum and wine but the saddle color has been something I've wanted for 3 weeks now.

I wonder if they will have them out again for this years Resort season or 2010's Spring/Summer season. Anyone have the inside scoop or know?

PurseLover113

Member since 8/8/09
Aug 8, 2009
USA
www.polyvore.com
I really really want the Classic Q Hillier in saddle. Initially, I was hopping back and forth on a daily basis between the faded aluminum and wine but the saddle color has been something I've wanted for 3 weeks now.

I wonder if they will have them out again for this years Resort season or 2010's Spring/Summer season. Anyone have the inside scoop or know?
Gorgeous bag. There's one on eBay, but I'm not sure if it's the exact style you were looking for:

tadpolenyc

O.G.
Sep 9, 2006
i'm wishing the rest of the fall bags would come out already, so i can finally get my st. marks stam, jumbo waves kasia, and st. marks lux hobo!

acschjenn

O.G.
Sep 18, 2008
LA
Hehe I have so many bags on the wishlist in my head... I just don't dare put it down in writing in my signature. so banned :P

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
The Windy City
I'm wishing that I could find a Large Zip Wallet in Blue (or grey!) and/or a Quilted Cecelia (from this season) in Blue!!! (it's on the website - it's gotta be somewhere right?!;))