Im wearing this this weekend.

1. Im wearing this kimono this weekend with long dress pants. I need a clutch and I'm thinking of getting a gucci or a Fendi.

What do you think.

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. I like it !! What colour is your dress pants ? either bag will work, in my opinon.

3. Thanks. Dress pants are like a silky tan color.

4. Gorgeous!!! that will look stunning together

5. That would be a fierce outfit ! I would get a little white clutch to go with the outfit.. nothing's really coming to mind right now on what would be best.

6. That top is pretty! I love the color :love:

7. i love that outfit. nice taste you got there.

8. I LOVE IT!!! I felt the need for caps because I really really love it. Great taste! :smile:

9. Thank you guys--you're all so sweet. Fashion is my passion.

10. i really like that top! the color is really nice as is the complete outfit

11. Isnt the model wearing shorts ? Anyway the kimono is a statement by itself, plus the colour is great, what about your shoes ? Any other accessories ?

12. ^^ Agreed! The top is bold and will be attention grabbing. What else are you thinking of pairing up with it?

13. I'm piring it with a long pearls and gold necklace, tan stilletos. The model is wearing shorts, but I'm wearing it to a semi-casual quinceanera (sweet fifteen)--therefore I didn't want to wear shorts with it.

14. Great choice I hope you have a lot of fun, You will definatly look great.

Enjoy !

15. Thanks Pradasmeadow. I read on the other post that you were into fashion so your imput is greatly appreciated. We probably have a lot in common; I love fashion.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice