I'm way too picky; please help me find my dream bag!

ChrisCross

Aug 17, 2007
I'm struggling because it needs all these qualifications:

--light brown / tan leather
--SILVER hardware (this is the biggest issue; most brown bags have gold)
--large enough for 10" netbook, papers, nalgene, big wallet, etc
--pretty structured (no hobos)
--<$400
--not required but would be awesome: hand-carrying handles AND shoulder strap
--also not required but would be awesome: tiny logo

The closest I've come is the Michael Kors Hamilton N/S bag in luggage. I'm not 100% sold on the padlock though.
http://www.michaelkors.com/store/ca...Cat=cat000000cat8501cat3003&isEditorial=false

Other bags I really like: the Dooney & Bourke Florentine Satchel (gold hardware), the Celine luggage totes, and classic simple Prada bags.

I'm really hoping that some seasoned purse people here can help me out with this; thank you all so much in advance! :smile:

I'm struggling because it needs all these qualifications:

--light brown / tan leather
--SILVER hardware (this is the biggest issue; most brown bags have gold)
--large enough for 10" netbook, papers, nalgene, big wallet, etc
--pretty structured (no hobos)
--<$400
--not required but would be awesome: hand-carrying handles AND shoulder strap
--also not required but would be awesome: tiny logo

The closest I've come is the Michael Kors Hamilton N/S bag in luggage. I'm not 100% sold on the padlock though.
http://www.michaelkors.com/store/ca...Cat=cat000000cat8501cat3003&isEditorial=false

Other bags I really like: the Dooney & Bourke Florentine Satchel (gold hardware), the Celine luggage totes, and classic simple Prada bags.

I'm really hoping that some seasoned purse people here can help me out with this; thank you all so much in advance! :smile:
Are you ok with a preloved bag? Might want to look into a Fendi shopper tote

Juicy Couture lolita bag in cognac. I own it in 2 colors, use it for class. Although it doesn't show in the pic, it comes with a crossbody strap as well.

Attachments

• Juicy Couture - Lady Lock Lolita Bag.jpg
    Juicy Couture - Lady Lock Lolita Bag.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 182
How about a Rebecca Minkoff MAB or MABM? They come in so many colors with either gold or silver hardware. Plus they have the removable shoulder strap as well as the hand held strap. There are tons of photos in the Minkoff forum.