I'm wanting the new Saint Laurent east west satchel bag

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It isn't available to us non-celebrities quite yet. All the high end stores have it on pre order status, although Angelina Jolie was papped with it the other day (which is how i discovered this bag).

It's looks luscious
    saint laurent.jpg

2. Looks so good!

3. I've seen this availabe in store at Bergdorf Goodman.....so it is accessible by us commoners. :coolio:

4. Saw it in white or black at Saks and fell in love! This will be my next purchase as a wedding gift to myself :smile: if anyone has one please share details

Thenewestgirl likes this.
  5. I've been eyeing the croc print, but holding out for a discount :idea:

6. I just saw it a few days ago. It's a stunning bag if you can rock that type of handbag. It's definitely not for me personally but I can appreciate it's beauty

7. I saw this in the boutique and I prefer the look with the front pouch removed (no YSL Cassandre logo).

It’s a good alternative to SDJ and if I don’t have the SDJ I might consider this

8. I like this bag very much aswell. I have seen it on Farfetch, Matchesfashion and Mytheresa.