i'm very upset :(

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi guys, some of u might have known i just bought a miu miu leather bracelet.. anyways, its preety new, worn it only a few times but considering theres the heart shaped charm, i know there is bound to be tiny scratches on the hardware from wear. anyways, i saw a tiny chip in the hardware, looks like a tiny bit of the gold plating chipped off, its not very big, u wnt be able to see it unless u actually examine it, but however im quite sad as its a present and i love it to bits.

do u guys know any ways i can prevent it from any furthur chipping? im very upset.. i called my local store and they sold out in every colour already!

2. Oh my gosh i am so glad you have started a thread about this! I am trying to get my hands on one of them asap can anyone tell me where to get one ???! Or is anyone selling one ? Hope to hear from you all ladies! x :heart: x

3. oh no! Would it be bad to use clear nail polish??

4. o no, i wudnt wana be putting anyting on it!

but as far as i can see, theres a tiny tiny mini mini chip on it, its very tiny but it makes me sad though, i called my miu miu store and the local lab wnt be able to do anyting about it, so i guess i have to live with it...

:sad: