Im very impressed with my first Lockheart!

Halzer

Hooked on Classics!
O.G.
Mar 11, 2007
I have had bags from most of the designers we talk about on TPF but this was my first Lockheart. I noticed this bag when it first came out but it was not easy to get hold of one and usually the US sellers who were selling it wouldnt ship to me.

Anyway I found this one on Ebay a few weeks back and now finally I have it. The quality has really surprised me. I know the designers came over from Isabella Fiore and I found their bags to be well made in the past but this is better than and IF I have owned.

The leather is soft and slightly smooshy and Im sure it will get even more smoosh-like with use. I love the long crossbody strap which comes in really useful when out shopping while holding hands with my kids. I have never had a crossbody option on a bag before but I think its something I will look for again in future. The short handles fit nicely on the shoulder with lots of room to spare.

The bag is loaded with pockets inside and out, and plus it has my all-time-favourite feature, a key chain clip.
The colour is beautiful IRL. A nice silvery grey, but not glittery or anything. The close up shot shows the most accurate colour. It looks great in the sun but I also think it will look good any time of year.

They had the same bag in dark raspberry on US Ebay yesterday but I think the grey compliments the style best.
Anyway, enough talk! Here is the bag...:biggrin:

FRONT

24v0jo5.jpg

ANOTHER FRONT SHOT
2wfken8.jpg

CLOSE UP SHOT

125titj.jpg

BACK SHOT

mttb3c.jpg

SIDE

dfrlf.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats Halzer -- that's a Shiloh Pipeline, and I was looking at it on eBay too! Glad to hear someone who appreciates it got it. Lockheart bags have never failed to impress me.

There's an ongoing thread for the 2009 Autumn bags that's full of Lockheart love-- come join us!