I'm upset...how rude!

Feb 22, 2009
I have just got home from my local Mulberry concession...
where a lady was trying on a couple of bags, including Alexa, which looked very nice!!!
After a few minutes she picked up an oak bayswater (i has mine with me too), I caught her eye and smiled at her, to which she turned to her husband and said "I don't want this one! People like her carry it!"

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:bagslap:
What on earth did that mean...
inside I was so ANNNNNNGRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYY, but I just stood there - I couldn't physically say a word!!!

Well, lady if you read this! Yes, people like me do carry that bag, and I love her! and by the way, your boots could do with a good clean!!!

Rant over Girls, sorry xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
:censor::mad::rant::cursing::death:

Pity that there are some morons around who spoil the world for the rest of us.

PS - maybe she is a product of inbreeding? They say that it does odd things to the brain.

Maybe she realized she could never live up to someone as stylish as yourself and was hurriedly looking for the way to a local market... where she belonged. x

:censor::mad::rant::cursing::death:

Pity that there are some morons around who spoil the world for the rest of us.

PS - maybe she is a product of inbreeding? They say that it does odd things to the brain.

Yes, lol, you should have asked her 'Are your parents siblings?' Bet the SA's would have fallen about laughing....Seriously though, people as discourteous as this woman are not worth worrying about. She clearly has no decorum or class :smile: