I'm upset...how rude!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2010
    I have just got home from my local Mulberry concession...
    where a lady was trying on a couple of bags, including Alexa, which looked very nice!!!
    After a few minutes she picked up an oak bayswater (i has mine with me too), I caught her eye and smiled at her, to which she turned to her husband and said "I don't want this one! People like her carry it!"

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:bagslap:
    What on earth did that mean...
    inside I was so ANNNNNNGRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYY, but I just stood there - I couldn't physically say a word!!!

Well, lady if you read this! Yes, people like me do carry that bag, and I love her! and by the way, your boots could do with a good clean!!!

Rant over Girls, sorry xxx

2. Im sorry but I would have decked her.

I cannot believe she said it - my mouth is wide open.

3. I don't want a bays if people like her had one! Glad she went for something else. Obnoxious woman.

4. What the hell?? That is so rude!

xx

5. Oh. My. G*d! Unbelievable. My jaw just totally dropped.

6. :censor::mad::rant::cursing::death:

Pity that there are some morons around who spoil the world for the rest of us.

PS - maybe she is a product of inbreeding? They say that it does odd things to the brain.

7. Lol

8. Ignorant b**ch. No-one should have to listen to bile like that. Especially when you were so courteous as to smile kellymorgan

9. :wtf: is it really possible??

Jenova, lol!

10. Maybe it was the smile that 'confused' her. Perhaps it is rare for her to receive one? Wonder why?

11. Maybe she realized she could never live up to someone as stylish as yourself and was hurriedly looking for the way to a local market... where she belonged. x

12. Yes, lol, you should have asked her 'Are your parents siblings?' Bet the SA's would have fallen about laughing....Seriously though, people as discourteous as this woman are not worth worrying about. She clearly has no decorum or class :smile:

13. thanks girls! i can still feel my blood pressure is higher than normal! x

14. WTF - that is so out of order, should have whacked her round the back of the head with it.

xx

15. Blo*dy hell!! I'd be fuming too! What a poisonous comment to make :rant: