im unfaithfull

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Originally my bagobsession all started out with Chloé´s "edith". Added quite a few fendi baby spys - And then I discovered balenciaga and fell head over heels for the city model and matelasse style.
    Bags have come and gone - I sold my Edith, as much as I loved it - I did not use it. And was completely sucked into the balenciaga addiction hole. I have actually been faithfull and monogomous to my matelasses and balenciaga.
    Until now. Purchased in complete secrecy, and am planning to keep her in a seperate closet. My "dirty little secret" so to say:P ;- A lovely black chloé bay arrieved at my doorstep this evening. Absolutely perfect and pristine. Its love at first sight . Im afraid that this is going to escalade into something bad , beacause just the other day i was sneak peeping pix of a lovely camel coloured bay.... I think Im in trouble:biggrin:
    I will ad pix of this beauty later this evening

2. Cant wait to see her!!:heart:

3. hmm Im having trouble uploading:shrugs:

4. Its easier using photobucket!!:heart:

5. Congrats!
    i owned a noir quited bay for several months and i am still kicking myself for selling it. Fortunately, it went to one of the nicest and styliest Chloe lovers, so it is in a good home.
    You are going to love this bag to death.
    Looking forward to your pics!

6. #6 Jul 9, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2009
  7. can see why you love her.... very lovely!
    may I wish you a happy life together! :flowers:

8. Thanks saz,mariaabcd,parson russel and mona danya for welcoming this beautiful bay - have a lovely day:flowers:

9. congrats on a fabulous quilted bay!

10. Congratulations! The Quilted Bay is fantastic and the black colour is so practical!

11. Congrats on a great and gorgeous Bay :yahoo:! Love it!!! And enjoy!

12. We want modeling pics, please:biggrin::smile:...

13. #14 Jul 10, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2009
    si senorita:biggrin:,
    I will do so either later this evening or tomorrow. Im having a serious attack of "holidaywear" ( Im afraid ill resemble a teletubby):roflmfao:. So to do this beauty justice, ill take a picture with me looking my normal self - not missframton telletubby-style

14. :lol::lol::lol: waiting for a "real" modeling pic :lol:...