I'm turned off about Damier Azur line..

UGH...this is one of the major things about LV that really irks me...no one has the same information!!!!!!!
I personally don't trust anything 866 says...they told me there were no panda cleses left but yet others were finding them. They told me I was getting the 2nd to last cerises pochette...but there is still some available.
They know nothing about release dates...can't put people on wait lists ARG!
Maybe I should just email LV directly and ask them! I'll probably get a different answer!

I just got off the phone with 866 myself and i explained to her what was being said and she said she believed it was the same as mono and damier. she put me on hold to double check and came back a few minutes later and read off the sheet that it is indeed a coated canvas, just like the damier and mono.. MAN AM I RELIEVED

That's weird...a member from another board saw the Damier Azur with her own eyes and she never mentioned that it was not coated. As a matter of fact she was raving about how much more beautiful it was in real life.
I'll go ahead and ask her if the material was coated or not. Be back in a few with the answer.

smallfry gorgeous pooch...french bulldog?????

I can't believe it either...the SA at the 866 told me that line was LE and they were wrong so, made this is another mistake....white with no coating just seems wrong...it would get filthy within days...must be a mistake IMO

Thanks lvpug! Yes, she is a french bulldog :love: Your baby is adorable too!

Too funny, all the conflicting information...It does make so much more sense that it is coated...think of the hat box....they wouldn't do uncoated luggage...you would think???