i'm trying to decide between two damier bags...

U

uknowuloveme4it

so if you read my last thread, youll know that my mom didnt agree with my purchase of the montorgueil gm and forced me to return it!

she needs me to get something without the monogram canvas because she thinks its tacky and showy:tdown:

i was wondering what everyone thinks of the Damier Neverfull (mm) and the damier speedy 35. i already own the speedy 30 in azur. :wlae:
does anyone have any issues with the neverfull not having a zipper?
what are your thoughts?
thanks so much in advance!:heart::smile:

lvsforme

O.G.
Feb 27, 2007
You can't go wrong with either one. If you already have a speedy 30, I would get Damier Neverfull.

shoegirl1975

My baby is 3!
Oct 2, 2006
USA
I love my NF MM! I haven't had any problems with it! It doesn't even hurt my shoulders. I don't pack if full of things either though. I normally carry a wallet, cellphone, cosmetic pouch (sometimes 2), business card holder, agenda, keys, a couple diapers, changing pad, wipes and a few snacks for my dd.

Since you already have a speedy, I'd go with the NF!

j3ss.m

Sep 20, 2008
Sydney, Australia
I'm not a big fan of the neverfulls because of the thin straps... but if you don't mind them, then I say go for the NF since you already have a speedy.

jurisdr

O.G.
Jan 14, 2009
California
I have both of the referenced damier bags (speedy 35 & NF MM). Both are great sizes. I use my NF more frequently due to the ability to carry it on the shoulder, but I only like the NF MM when the sides are cinched as it gives it more structure. On the other hand, the speedy is more of a timeless bag. If I had to select one, I would opt for the speedy 35.

MatAllston

O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
I have a NF MM in Mono and I love it. You should go with Damier NF. I don't worry about the open top as there is a huge pocket inside for you to put your wallet.

Jul 23, 2006
I just got a Damier NF last week and I absolutely love it. Plus, since you already have a Speedy, I suggest something different.

Lady Rothschild

Dog Walker
Sep 23, 2008
You can fit alot in the neverful. And I don't miss the zipper. because you can tighten up the sides things don't fall out even when it tips over.

mikatee

May 25, 2008
I say go for the Damier Neverfull MM! I love mine!
I don't mind the no-zipper style. The NF is a functional, elegant and casual shape.
: )