i'm trying to decide between two damier bags...

U

uknowuloveme4it

so if you read my last thread, youll know that my mom didnt agree with my purchase of the montorgueil gm and forced me to return it!

she needs me to get something without the monogram canvas because she thinks its tacky and showy:tdown:

i was wondering what everyone thinks of the Damier Neverfull (mm) and the damier speedy 35. i already own the speedy 30 in azur. :wlae:
does anyone have any issues with the neverfull not having a zipper?
what are your thoughts?
thanks so much in advance!:heart::smile:

I love my NF MM! I haven't had any problems with it! It doesn't even hurt my shoulders. I don't pack if full of things either though. I normally carry a wallet, cellphone, cosmetic pouch (sometimes 2), business card holder, agenda, keys, a couple diapers, changing pad, wipes and a few snacks for my dd.

Since you already have a speedy, I'd go with the NF!

I have both of the referenced damier bags (speedy 35 & NF MM). Both are great sizes. I use my NF more frequently due to the ability to carry it on the shoulder, but I only like the NF MM when the sides are cinched as it gives it more structure. On the other hand, the speedy is more of a timeless bag. If I had to select one, I would opt for the speedy 35.