I'm trying mixing prints... what do you think?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does this mixing of prints work?

[​IMG]

2. that works, because you're pulling in the blues! I like it, good job!

3. Love it!

4. I like it! :tup:

5. its too much for my liking....

6. I opened up the thread expecting to be like "GAH!", but I actually really like it. :P

7. I like it!

8. I only hope my SO feels the same way all of ya'll do! I was surprised this sort of worked. I never imagined being able to mix prints. Im usually such a classic girl, solids mostly but I am trying to get into prints and it just so happened this Tucker for Target top got put next to a skirt I had and one of the colors matched almost perfectly so I thought to try it.

Now if I can start putting the rest of my wardrobe together so it looks stylish and trendy and not plain and boring!

9. Good job. I think the green color in the skirt really makes it work.

10. Looks good.

11. Looks great to me!

12. Wow, you've got it! I've read that one print should be large and the other should be small. You've inspired me to try this!!

13. Its fantastic! Never in a million years would I have thought to put those two together but it works!

14. It works incredibly well...I love it!

15. Looks great! I actually thought it was a dress at first! :tup: