I'm treating myself on my birthday, what to get??

Since you have a gorgeous mono already, I'd say MC. Maybe something small to carry to a b-day party. Shirley & audra are nice little bags,,,,,,,but nothing beats an MC speedy for making a statement! Happy B-Day, hope it's a great one.

thanks for the suggestions guys! i went to eluxury and pretend-shopped. i'm narrowing it down to evening bags: mono speedy 25, pap 26, or pochette. OR mono cles. hmm...what do you think between all those?? i will def post pics of whatever i buy!!

well hmm...you guys have some creative suggestions!! i dont usually consider anything other than mono but it'd be nice to add some spice. i just want something that's timeless and that's age-appropriate (turning 24) and won't make me regret it a few years from now!! i think i'll take your suggestion and go and try everything on! i'm just so indecisive, i'm trying to narrow it down ahead of time.

well hmm...you guys have some creative suggestions!! i dont usually consider anything other than mono but it'd be nice to add some spice. i just want something that's timeless and that's age-appropriate (turning 24) and won't make me regret it a few years from now!! i think i'll take your suggestion and go and try everything on! i'm just so indecisive, i'm trying to narrow it down ahead of time.

What bout the multicolor shirley...
or speedy 25 !!!

Happy birthday !!!