I'm totally broke! (Pics including Mobile Art NY bags)

NanamiRyu

Justine
O.G.
Dec 3, 2007
As the title says, I'm totally broke, all due to my Chanel addiction. Well, at least I have some new pretty things to make me happy, right? It isn't as if I gambled away my money.

So here are pics...

I'll start with the shot of white shopping/carrier bags for Mobile Art bags.

DSC03196.jpg

When my SA called me to tell me to come & pick up Mobile Art bags, he sounded very excited about the special boxes made for Mobile Art. But I didn't know they also had these cool shopping bags.

The boxes, of course are very nice too!:tup:

DSC03197.jpg

They are made with wood covered in linen, which means super sturdy (and heavy) compared to the usual black and white paper one we are used to. They still used those "regular" boxes when shipping them to NYC from France, but the SAs would replace them with these white ones at the boutiques at the time of purchase.

As you can see, the sizes are slightly different for each sizes.

Now the bags~:graucho:

I waitlisted for patent navy jumbo with gold hw, because that's what my SA recommended. Although I usually prefer silver, I thought why not listen to my SA this time. And they are getting less number of navy with gold than silver, which means it would be rarer. I have tendency to pick whichever one that comes in smaller quantity.:P

DSC03205.jpg

DSC03206.jpg

The color is lot prettier in real life. It is indeed really dark, enough to get it mistaken as black. If you know me, you know how I don't like simple black bags. Lol. But even I, who usually don't like patent leather thought this bag is really modern & sexy looking.:yes:

Following the tradition of commemorative bags from Hong Kong & Tokyo, NY bags also have Karl's signature etched under the flaps.

DSC03208.jpg

And this is how it looks inside...

DSC03209.jpg

It's got light gold lining!:nuts: (The white thing on the back side is tissue paper)

Now here goes coral medium~

DSC03225.jpg

A shot taken outside for better representation of the color~:graucho:

DSC03214.jpg

DSC03216.jpg

And here's a peek under the flap of the medium. For medium, the sig is under the inside/second flap.

DSC03235.jpg

Medium also has gold lining like the navy jumbo. And I'd like to note that even though it's not clear in my pic, the non patent leather inside the bag is a little different in color. It's got lot more orange than the exterior. Plus, the outer wall of the pocket (with the snap) is also gold like the lining of the main compartment.

Those are just gorgeous. I would be happy with either one and certainly,with both! I have a coral lambskin from last year and it looks like the same color. I love that color.