I'm Torn!! Mezzo vs Luco!

?

Which would you pick?

1. Cabas Mezzo

2. Luco Tote

3. other: please post your suggestion!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I'm torn!! I should be saving for a new car (and I am! I've gotten really good at it. lol.), but I desperately need a tote for work! I'm currently using a Restoration Hardware beach/outdoor tote I got for $22 (woo h:huh:! retailed at $45! yay 50% off!), but I miss my Vuittons!

So right now I'm looking at a Cabas Mezzo versus a Luco Tote.. I'm leaning for a Luco because of it's structured look and canvas bottom, but I'm swayed by the $200 cheaper Cabas Mezzo, especially with the extra vachetta leather bottom and handles.

please vote! I'm leaning greatly towards the Luco. Like I said, I'll be using this for work. so it'll hold tons of paperwork, folders, files, etc.

I like the Mezzo because well, a) it's cheaper by $200, and b) it has a leather bottom. the leather bottom is weird for me.. i like it and i don't.. i like that it's there cuz it adds character and life to the bag, but I don't like it because well it can get dirty! Haha.

Which would you pick if you were me??

2. i voted Other, and i suggest a Batignolles Horizontal :yes:

3. I like the Mezzo due to its leather bottom...either way you can't go wrong but I LOVE this leather bottom as character!

4. Mezzo

5. 0o0o00o totally agree!!! I've seen 2 Batignolles Horizontals in the last 2 days and i totally think this bag is GREAT!!!!! :love:

6. i prefer the mezzo. :yes:

7. I voted for the Luco. I would be extremely paranoid about sitting the Mezzo down anywhere and would ALWAYS be analyzing the vachetta on the bottom! Would drive me nutz!

8. The shape of a Luco is more structured and stiff, and if it's for documents, probably better !

9. i like the sleekness of the luco. the vachetta bottom would drive me crazy too so i got the vavin gm.

10. MEZZO!!!:love:

11. Mezzo!

12. MEZZO! You won't believe all you can fit in that bag.

13. lol.. guys.. DO keep in mind I am... a boy. and i dont want/need a bag that looks more like a handbag than a professional tote/etc.

imo, a batignolles looks WAY too much like a handbag. but thanks for that suggestion!

14. Luco. I think it is the most masculine of the two.

15. Luco Luco!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice