I'm torn...HELP! :(

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi fellow LV lovers:heart:

I am absolutely TORN between my next purchase...:Push:

Really, I should be on a ban since I already racked up SO much in the first week at LV (oops) but after looking through some of the threads, I am DYING for an epi piece in cassis.

I have selected two favourite pieces, but I only really need ONE.

Help meeee!

It is either:

a) Epi Cassis Alma
    b) Epi Cassis Speedy 30

Which would you go for? If you can give me details about functionality it would be wonderful as well, as this will be my first epi piece...

Thank a bunch!

2. I'd prefer the Speedy 30, but that's because I really love the shape of the speedy and I find it more versatile. :yes:

3. If you don't have a speedy already, I would definitely choose the epi speedy! It's such a classic and pretty shape and the cassis is very yummy :drool: If you have a few speedies, I would go for the alma.
    Can't go wrong with either of them!

4. i say speedy! the alma just doesn't appeal to me!

5. The speedy looks yummy in that dark colour with the shining silver hardware as a contrast - I vote Speedy! :smile:

6. I vote for the Speedy as well :smile:

7. i like the speedy in cassis more than the alma. good luck with your decision!

8. i think speedy :smile:

9. Speedy for me too!

10. I think the alma is a more formal bag...for work. The speedy will be more versatile.

11. #11 Jan 14, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2009
    Go for the Epi Speedy, I don't like Alma in Epi, Almas look better in Canvas or Nomade...
    Good luck!

12. I love the Cassis Speedy!

13. epi speedy in casis looks lovely

14. I would go sor speedy as well :biggrin:

15. Speedy for sure! Its a beauty!