I'm torn... breeder or rescue?

you should see them hoping through snow thats depper than they are tall! probably the funniest and cutest thin ive ever seen. Dustin used to jump off the low padio steps into the deep snow, what clowns!
that would be cute! too bad ruby HATES being cold (she has a coat she wears...) and she won't get her paws wet, either!

Who doesn't love a cute puppy?? Me!
As much as I of course ADORE puppies, I wouldn't necessarily choose one to live with me. I would always go for the older dog. Yes a puppy is wonderful but also a lot of work!!!
So, my advice is go for the rescue! Your breeder will understand and not be offended and she will most likely find someone else for the puppy. Whereas the rescue dog would have to wait longer to be matched with the right family.
If you can handle the 'side effects' that may or may not come with a rescue dog - and it sounds like you can - then get the rescue!

I just got an email from the foster mom... she met with the rescue league manager and they both agreed that we would be the perfect family for him!!
I'm SO excited! theyre going to be giving us the details for the next step soon, I cant wait!
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

CORRINNE!!! CONGRATS!!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOu!!!! and So excited that the lovely puppy will have loving family to call his own forever as well!! CONGRATS!!! i'm so happy things worked out for both of you!!!! keep me updated!!

CORRINNE!!! CONGRATS!!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOu!!!! and So excited that the lovely puppy will have loving family to call his own forever as well!! CONGRATS!!! i'm so happy things worked out for both of you!!!! keep me updated!!

Thank you!!!! expect LOTS of pictures!!! Were just working out how hes going to get here, doing paperwork, all the final steps! I think i should throw him a welcome home party after he gets settled!

Theyre driving him from Kansas to Boston because its too cold for him to fly, how great are they?? Well ok the foster moms neice just happens to be going to Boston and offered to take him along! Thats only a hour away from here, its perfect! we are SO happy this worked out, I love him already!

Wow that's great Corrinne!!

yeah my bf thought about taking the puppy on a trip once and i was a little nervous abt knocking him out. I'm glad your handsome one doesn't have to be knocked out and fly in the cold!!

So when's he arriving in boston??
So exciting!!

Theyre driving him from Kansas to Boston because its too cold for him to fly, how great are they?? Well ok the foster moms neice just happens to be going to Boston and offered to take him along! Thats only a hour away from here, its perfect! we are SO happy this worked out, I love him already!