~~ I'm Too Excited About This Belated LV Gift! ~~

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. congrats on your new bag! your dog is such a cutie pie! :heart:

2. Congrats. Love it :love:.

3. Thanks everybody! It's not my birthday though...not for another month and a half! LOL! But thanks anyway!!!

4. Congrats!!

5. M - I love this bag!!!!!!!!!!!

6. What a cute Pochette! Congrats!

7. You are a really creative photograper and I love how brave you are to let your incredible pup near your Rp!!!

8. gorgeous! and ADORABLE puppy!!

9. Super cute ... both the purse and the puppy!! Congrats on adding roses to your collection.

10. Congratulations! Very beautiful!

11. OMG love your dog! he looks so cute. Your nails look nice too

12. Fierce piece. Congrats x

13. Those photos make me soooo happy! :cutesy:

I LVOE the one of the pouchette and your little puppy. Can't decide which one is cuter! Congrats!

14. I LOVE your new purse! :tender:

These 2 are just the most adorable pics!:love: - your cute pup, and of course, the most artistic mani! You're one talented girl. Thank you for all the lovely pics and congrats on your gorgeous Roses Pouchette!:heart:

15. ^Thanks adajal! I've been seeing you around lately! So nice to have you back! Thanks for the sweet compliments!!!