~~ I'm Too Excited About This Belated LV Gift! ~~

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Seriously, he loves to pose - so it only took a few seconds to get a photo of him. Thanks for the compliments!!!

2. No problem. I used Essie Secret Stash Nail Polish and Orly Love Nail Polish on top. I've tried this mani with a couple of different colors. Anything bright works great! :nuts: As for the nail art, I basically traced the rose design and then filled it in with acrylic paint (so I can wipe it off in the process when I mess up) to recreate the rose design. It was fun but took me forever as I am not that great with nail art. It took me basically an afternoon to accomplish!!! I'm sure a nail salon can do much better than me! :yes:

3. LVoe the manicure! CONGRATS on the new bag!

4. Aww, your pup and bag are both cute!

5. hehehe Judd is sooo cute! Love his new roses :smile:

6. Gorgeous pochette and matching mani! Is your dog a Jack Russell - he's adorable.

7. so cute congrats!

8. Very nice!! Congrats hun

9. very nice present! & your puppy is too cute! i LOVE dogs!

10. the last picture was such a wonderful treat.....congrats on your new lv....

11. so gorgeous! congrats and happy birthday!

12. Congrats!

13. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! and congrats!

14. belated happy bday and congrats on your Rose Pochette!!! =) (luv your mani too! ;))

15. Beautiful...Love the Roses pochette! Congrats!!!