~~ I'm Too Excited About This Belated LV Gift! ~~

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 28, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2009
    Hey Everyone,

I'm not for long reveals - just lots and lots of pics, so here goes... I got a little somethin' somethin' as a belated holiday gift! Yippee! :yahoo: I am so thrilled to have a piece of this collection! Now I just wouldn't mind that gorgeous scarf to go with it...:graucho:

I know this has been revealed before so I'll try to add a couple of extra creative pics at the end for variety. :yes: Now on with the pics!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. My Sprouse inspired mani to go with the pochette!

[​IMG]

And finally - my pup, Judd who wanted to model what he thinks is HIS new LV for you...LOL!

[​IMG]

4. Darn! I can't see them since I am at work...tell me what it is!

5. I love how the Roses are GLOWING through the LV bag
    [​IMG]

But your pup is SO cute here. Mine would never sit that still without trying to find out what's inside.

Congrats on your beautiful new pochette!

6. gorgeous congrats

7. ~^^^, *S*, it's the Stephen Sprouse Pochette.

Mariah, it's so beautiful and esp. with the perfect match nail polish. Congrats~

8. Awesome photos, pup and purse!!!

9. I'll give you a hint! It's the same as one of your new purchases! And I added a pic of my Sprouse inspired mani with my new purchase. Also my pup wanted to model my new purchase - cause he thinks it's his! (So sorry you can't see the pics right now!)

10. Thanks! You know I was sort of *afraid* of how bright the colors would be after reading about them on the forum but I just :heart: the colors. I think they are perfect.

11. Wow, congrats! Lovely ROSE pochette, stunning!

12. Stunning...congrats mariah! :smile:

Those nails are looking really good :biggrin:

13. Wow what awesome pics of the Pochette... and I love the box it came in! :biggrin: Congrats hon... and your dog is cute! :biggrin: He seems to :heart: LV as much as you do... HINT HINT! ;)

14. I LOOOOOVE your puppy..Soooooooo ADORABLE! :love: What a cute pic :heart: Oh..pretty pochette, too! Congrats! :smile:

15. Awwwww your puppy is sooooo cute! I love the roses and I am really thinking I need to pick this one up! Congrats!