I'm tired of taking my Philip Stein to the jewler!

lanasyogamama

What time is it?
O.G.
Oct 30, 2007
I like how my Philip Stein watch looks, but I swear I'm bringing it in for a repair or a new battery every 6 months!

Has anyone else had this experience? :cursing:

Yes! My battery died 6 months after I bought it. I don't live anywhere near a Philip Stein boutique or a jeweler who sells them so it's been sitting in my watch display box for almost a year. :cursing:

I don't have Philip Stern watches but my watch batteries usually last 2 to 4 years. Maybe you could have a different jeweler examine your watch because that seems much too often to need repairs or replacement batteries.

It sounds like you bought a lemon. Do they have lemon watches?

Yes! My battery died 6 months after I bought it. I don't live anywhere near a Philip Stein boutique or a jeweler who sells them so it's been sitting in my watch display box for almost a year. :cursing:

Don't let it sit too long, the battery could leak and ruin the watch.

welcome, but check our rules :idea: You cannot even remotely advertise here. No contact info, asking people to call, etc. . .
Plus this is an old thread :s

Last edited by a moderator:
I to have purchased a Philip Stein Watch and the small battery at the bottom stopped working after 5 months. After paying $2,000.00 for a watch one would expect the batteries and the watch band to last at least 2 years not to mention mailing it in for repair and waiting on it for another 2-3 weeks. When and where does the pleasure come in to enjoy the watch; because if a local jewerler touch the watch the warranty goes out the window. :yahoo: