I'm thrilled

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. First, I have to give kudos to Coach's shipping dept, and Fed Ex. This past Tuesday, I ordered the Soho Signature Large Hobo and wrislet in dark brown. It was shipped on Thursday, and I received it this morning. According to the tracking number, I wasn't supposed to get it until this Tuesday. I chose regular shipping.

I absolutely :heart: both items, but I wish the shoulder strap wasn't so wide on the hobo, and the strap on the wristlet was detachable.

I've stayed away from the board for a while because I wasn't feeling any of the fall/winter items. However, I'm happy I changed my mind. I have my eye on two items coming up in the spring line. I wish Coach would hurry up and release them. LOL...

2. hehe this is one of my favorite perks of coach via fedex shipping

b/c i order from there myself when the store runs out and i tell ya, employees don't get special perks, we still have to pay for shipping (they are starting to really come down on this)

and so i usually get ground but like you said, it arrives a little earlier

in your case it's surprising b/c with holiday fedex is a bit backed up. :smile: but i'm glad you got it earlier then expected.

congrats! ;) i can't wait for the spring line either