I'm thinking of cheating....

1. ...on Balenciaga!

Does anyone know how the Botkier Trigger bag compares to the Balenciaga motorcycle styles? Leather wise, I mean.

Thanks!

2. I have a med. trigger and it is heavy. I was surprised at how heavy this bag is. The leather on mine is very nice - thick, matte and very squishy.

3. Thats ok, I cheated on Chloe, big time, in fact I pretty much dumped her and sold most of my Chloes on eBay!

4. I had and sold a Lilac trigger. It was cute but not enough to warrant keeping it when selling it meant more $$ toward my Bbag fund!

The lilac's leather was pretty nice-- it had a gold sheen over the lilac which I liked. But I found it to be a little boxy for my taste-- it sort of stuck out when I wore it on my shoulder. But I know a lot of people who love it! If you like it, go for it!

5. :wtf: --> :lecture:j/k lol

6. I have a Botkier Trigger in white. Leather is very nice and heavy. That was my 1st designer bag... it's alot easier on the wallet!! :P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice