I'm thinking green!!!

Maes

O.G.
Sep 23, 2009
Yes!!! I got my green inlaid Peyton today!!! Thanks to kristinmcd I was able to know they were in stores. So I made a call places it on hold ang picked it up today. I am so happy that I got this one as well since I thought they were sold out. I'm not posting pics but I will post a family pic on the weekend with my bf camera.
Thanks for letting me share

YAY!! Glad I could enable!!

My SA said that they are completely sold out in JAX and all their inventory are in boutiques now.

So you have a whole inlaid family now, huh?? Congrats!!

It must be something in the air, I've been after a green (and a yellow) bag forever and I've fallen in love with the Bleecker St. edition green Peyton. Of course, I wish I would have loved it back in the summer when it was at the outlet for what, 300? ah well LOL I even have the perfect matching green Coach flats :heart::love:

It must be something in the air, I've been after a green (and a yellow) bag forever and I've fallen in love with the Bleecker St. edition green Peyton. Of course, I wish I would have loved it back in the summer when it was at the outlet for what, 300? ah well LOL I even have the perfect matching green Coach flats :heart::love:

You know how many times I passed on the peytons??? And when they raised the prices suddenly I wanted them so I went to the bay for one, otherwise the price was gonna be higher

^^ Thanks M! they are so pretty and worth it!! I have to admit up to date my fave out of all of them is the black/silver and I think its because it can easily match my outfit or any outfits per say. I would say this line is my HG up to date :smile:
You should get the green one, it is perfect for miami all year long and you can still take advantage of PCE