I'm thinking black work with GGH!!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. HELP!!!!
    I thought I could stop after my anthra....whats wrong with me???

2. Hahahahaha . . . don't even try to stop . . . it's impossible!

Love the combo. of GGH and black leather, and the work is, IMO, a great size. I'd say, GO FOR IT!

3. LOL!! Nothing.....nothing at all!! :upsidedown:

I love this combo too!!

4. I think it is great!

5. My first thought was; why (since you have an Anthra GGH Work)
    My second thought was; how would you choose which one to carry since they are quite similar
    My third thought was; why not :rolleyes: :lol:

6. Livia,
    If only it were true!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Anthra and black are so very different! I love GGH and I will never be in love with GSH as much as with gold....oy!

7. Yeah, they are very different. I meant that they are equally versatile, ykwim? That said, I wouldn't mind an Anthra City even though I already have a black.

8. yeah, I know what you mean...see you know what I mean!

9. ^^ LOL! There is just something about the black GGH combo. So very gorgeous and I never get tired of seeing it. And I must admit that Chloeglamours gorgeous black GGH Work has had me thinking about getting one too. They're just so big, those Works :lol:

10. yeah I just called bal.com they have F/W 09 in stock!

11. I'm thinking it's just a question of time ..... for you! Me, I have much more will power :roflmfao:

Seriously though, much of F/W 09 leather has looked very nice so far!

12. Livia...more to love!:lol:
    I feel like the work is an eqivalent to a city for me...it slouches better and has more room for my lifestyle. I never use the shoulder straps.

13. WOW you are really addicted to GH Work. :nuts:Go for it.:yahoo:

14. I say go for it, black with GGH is so gorgeous and in a work style even more gorgeous

15. #15 Jul 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2009
    It's only a matter of time! I have always wanted a work with GGH, I remember PM-ing + complimenting Nanaz's avatar at the begining of last year, I'm a GGH girl, i used to edgy, now I'm down right bling! haha
    I thought it would end with my anthra...who am I kidding