Im thinking about getting these shoes. oppinions please=]

Sep 30, 2008
I have never bought coach shoes before. I have been trying to find the perfect flats forever, and I was looking on coach.com and I loveee these. So how is the quality of coach shoes? also, do they run small/big?

thanks!

2rfq174.jpg

5x7r0n.jpg

I think they run true to size but really depend on the style of the shoes though.. Coach do run narrower though.. I have fat feet.. with Coach Sneaker I have 5.5.. with high heel sandal i'm 6.. with boot i'm a 5

I have size 10 feet. I own 2 pairs of coach mules, huge ones. They're true to size, and I agree with the narrow comment, but I have narrow feet so I'm good. Mine are super comfy. One is a 9.5 and the other is a 10. They feel the same to me more or less, the 10 has a hair wiggle room accross the arch where the fur is (I have the Idyle mules in brown and black.) I LOVE my shoes. Perfect, beautiful, well made.
I do love your flats you picked. I wish I could wear those type, but I can't wear a shallow shoe (you know, the kind that has toe cleavage)

Is there a store near you where you can go give them a walk-about?

I have size 10 feet. I own 2 pairs of coach mules, huge ones. They're true to size, and I agree with the narrow comment, but I have narrow feet so I'm good. Mine are super comfy. One is a 9.5 and the other is a 10. They feel the same to me more or less, the 10 has a hair wiggle room accross the arch where the fur is (I have the Idyle mules in brown and black.) I LOVE my shoes. Perfect, beautiful, well made.
I do love your flats you picked. I wish I could wear those type, but I can't wear a shallow shoe (you know, the kind that has toe cleavage)

Is there a store near you where you can go give them a walk-about?

no I live almost two hours from the closest store and its very small and they usualy dont have any shoes lol. haha Id wait untill I go to nyc next but I dont know if they will still have them then. hmmm ordering online might be a bit annoying but ah o well i guess

Those shoes are gorgeous. I wish I could get some Coach shoes, my feet are too wide for a lot of them though.

DITTO! I have a wide foot and their shoes aren't comfortable for me. You can always order them and if they don't fit, return them to your store or to a store in NYC so you don't have to pay return shipping in the event they don't fit or you don't like them as much in person.

I have size 6 (even though I'm a 5 1/2 size) watercolor sandals and they are painful! LOL. But I did try on a pair of Coach flip flops at Macy's and they were super comfy. Those flats are gorgy though, I heart the black turnlock one.

You can always order them and if they don't fit, return them to your store or to a store in NYC so you don't have to pay return shipping in the event they don't fit or you don't like them as much in person.

I agree with this. You might need to try them on yourself. These shoes could either work out for you, or not. I never tried on the flats (the display ones at Macy's were too big on me).