I'm thinking about beginning an LV charm collection

gontygirl

Jan 18, 2013
Which is the absolute FIRST charm I should get...the nicest? Also, which other ones should I add to my list? I'd like to have a collection. Last but not least, would it be tacky to put a charm on my Speedy B 25 (during the summer cus maybe it's too "happy" looking for the winter...?)????? Thoughts plzzzzzzzz and thank you. :P

Which is the absolute FIRST charm I should get...the nicest? Also, which other ones should I add to my list? I'd like to have a collection. Last but not least, would it be tacky to put a charm on my Speedy B 25 (during the summer cus maybe it's too "happy" looking for the winter...?)????? Thoughts plzzzzzzzz and thank you. :P
I just purchased the Tapage charm in early December. I love the mixed metal look, and it is very versatile.... goes on just about any of the bags. Loving it!

I don't think that it would look tacky to put a charm on a Speedy.... try some different ones on there and see what looks good. :smile:

gontygirl said:

Here is the pastilles (sp) charm on my Speedy 25 ( in the winter ;)
And my tapage charm on my Speedy 25 DE

Attachments

• image-195149983.jpg
    image-195149983.jpg
    705.2 KB · Views: 340
  • image-1971196843.jpg
    image-1971196843.jpg
    598.4 KB · Views: 330
My favorites are the LE Cle de Maisons - may be sold out at some. I only have New Bond Street but I'd rather have everyone than any other charm if endless travel to the Maisons was a possibility!

Attachments

• image-2409519137.jpg
    image-2409519137.jpg
    551.1 KB · Views: 312
  • image-1118174009.jpg
    image-1118174009.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 280

Here's my charm collection so far! I recommend these, of course!
image-369687414.jpg
Affiche, tapage, pastilles, other pastilles, carousel and hearts... Wish I could remember the actual names of the last 2!

Here's my charm collection so far! I recommend these, of course!
View attachment 2040674
Affiche, tapage, pastilles, other pastilles, carousel and hearts... Wish I could remember the actual names of the last 2!
OOOH! Pretty collection!!

The Tapage does have a little jingle to it, but I guess it does not bother me. Being the mom of a 9 year old boy, I tend to block out noise ~ LOL!