I'm the new guy!

RobbieNEmmy

I made it!
Jan 3, 2006
Hmmm... where to start. I'm in my senior year of high school, and my love affair with Louis Vuitton began---oh lets say freshman year :amuse: . I started off with a yellow Epi leather snapped wallet. For my birthday this year I FINIALLY got a Keepall 55, for Christmas I got a white Suhali Key/Change purse, and for the new year (not only for high school, but college too!:biggrin: ) I bougt myself a brand-spankin-new Abbesses messenger! When I got it home, I just had to stare at it for a while, it's gorgeous!! I've attached pictures of my babies :P. I also got my hands on the Multicolor VIP Playing Cards set, but I'm afraid to play with them!! Anyways, nice to meet everyone, and hope you like my bags!!

Attachments

• DSC02518.jpg
    DSC02518.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 228
  • DSC03852.jpg
    DSC03852.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 300
  • DSC03956.jpg
    DSC03956.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 268
  • DSC04002.jpg
    DSC04002.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 218
  • DSC04007.jpg
    DSC04007.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 212
Here are the VIP Multicolor playing cards I was speaking of :amuse: (still all wrapped up in cellophane!)

Attachments

• DSC04031.jpg
    DSC04031.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 172
  • DSC04033.jpg
    DSC04033.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 167
Great Collection! My best friend has your messenger bag, it's a great bag! I wish I had asked my SA for those cards! I love them! Tell us the story with them, I am intrigued!:nuts:

star3777 said:
Great Collection! My best friend has your messenger bag, it's a great bag! I wish I had asked my SA for those cards! I love them! Tell us the story with them, I am intrigued!:nuts:
Well, one of my aunts is a huge, crazed, Louis Vuitton shopper. She lives on the upper east side of Manhattan, and I go visit her from time to time (she's only about 45 minutes away from me). A while ago, she was doing some major shopping at the Vuitton store at 57th and 5th. If I remember correctly, she dropped over $17,000 that day, mostly on luggage (for her, she bought monogram canvas, for her husband, she bought Taïga goods), but she also bought a Suhali L'Extavagant in Black (drop DEAD gorgeous). Her SA then sent her a card thanking her for her business, and with it, came these cards! She later gave them to me, unopened. ^_^

P.S.- All of my items are Authentic (duhh!), and we're purchased on an 18 year-old's salary. ^_~