I'm terrible at directions--is my dream Hamilton a NS or EW? lol

beautifullass

Aug 26, 2009
I am falling in love with the Hamilton. On Kors official Facebook page, they have a photo album titled Models and their Hamiltons. Photos 1,2, and 3 show an orange Hamilton. Are they EW? They sort of look it. I just don't want to buy the wrong one!

Thanks for the help.

chatterbag

O.G.
Sep 11, 2007
^^
In pictures 4 & 6 the model is carrying the large NS tote. In the other pics, she is carrying the extra large weekender. The EW Hamilton is not shown in those particular pics and is more a satchel size. It's not as deep top to bottom as the tote. HTH.

beautifullass

Aug 26, 2009
Kors Hamilton bags come in two makes, North/South or East/West. It referes to the dimensions of each version.

And it's not a silly question!!

ginaki

ginaki + bags = love
Sep 12, 2010
Athens, Greece
Kors Hamilton bags come in two makes, North/South or East/West. It referes to the dimensions of each version.

And it's not a silly question!!
Thanks!
Searching the internet I found out the hamilton and I really like it! I saw this thing about N/S and E/W and could not understand what this means (it would never passed through my mind that int means North, West etc)!

I seaarched ebay too, and saw that there are a lot of styles regarding the dimensions or the material.

I really like the black leather one in large.

Thank you for your answer beautifullass!