I'm super excited!

laurayuki

Rational Narcissist
Sep 11, 2008
I know we normally talk about bags here but i just acquired this dress from eluxury and want to share!! I will post picture with my lovely lady dior bag when I get it! YAY my first Dior RTW :wlae::heart: Thanks for letting me share
attachment.php

:yahoo:

Attachments

• 11921243_black_blue.jpg
    11921243_black_blue.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 245
Congratulations! Dior does make lovely leather goods, but sometimes people forget Monsieur Dior started off as a couturier, and some of the clothes are just gorgeous! You have excellent taste :tup:

Thank u thank u :hugs: I've always dreamed of a dior dress.. similar to my dream of Chanel jackets.

bagchic1, the bag i was referring to is the white lambskin lady dior bag which i bought in 2006... i think. anyway i will post a picture of it along with the dress.. yay! thnx for patiently waiting with me :tunes:

So guys the good news is i got the dress to day and it's absolutely gorgeous.. but bad news is .. it maybe a bit too small for me!!!:crybaby::crybaby:im so upset! i usually wear a 34 or 36 in chanel but for some reason this size 34 dress is a bit smaller than i thought... i'm so upset.. i really liked the dress and it's the last one so no exchanges or anything... I dno't want to send it back but I don't know how else I will wear it... Might try it on a bit later at home but this is so furstrating!!!... I'm usually the smallest size in dresses but totaly miscalculated this one.. :sad:
attachment.php

Attachments

• dress.JPG
    dress.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 172
Aww no - what a bummer and with you so excited too. Sorry to hear that. Just how tight is it?? A little or a lot?? Is there any give as in getting it taken out a bit??