I'm such a cheating *****

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Yeah, I'm a cheater! Take me to Jerry Springer and call me a prostitute. I'm cheating on Balenciaga with a guy named Louis Vuitton :graucho: I need an orange B-bag in my life to straighten me out!

2. Really? I'm coveting a guy named Balenciaga, but my lover, Louis doesn't know it yet!

3. Are we sharing the same guy? :graucho:

4. awe, i've cheated with my miu miu & blondies, but they're only flings (my bags on the side :P)...my b-bags are my only true loves :love:...don't worry allison-girl, before you know it, you'll be back in balenciaga's clutches!!! :lol:

5. (long pause......deep breath......)
    I am so glad for this thread cause I didn't know how to confess and the burden has been killing me.... I bought a Chloe paddington last week. I love this forum, I love Balenciaga and I love all the people that visit this forum... Will I still be accepted? Do they think I have switched teams? :wondering Have I abandoned my family? Do I need to join the witness protection program, will I be :banned: ?

6. ^^ no worries, it's only a fling girl!!! :lol:

7. And I'm cheating with YSL. But YSL is an old flame from before I met Balenciaga--does that count? (I thought it was only cheating if it were someone new...haha)

8. Me and Louis have a baby miroir speedy due in Nov or Dec. ;)

9. ^^ yikes, now that's cheating girl!!! :busted

10. :angel::lol:

11. Well, when you're young, your allowed to "experiment."

12. Well, to be honest, there have been a few others...

I had a short fling with a cheap barfly named Juicy Couture, (but that was in my indiscriminate youth) and I have a flirtation going on with a beautiful man named Christian Dior, but I think he plays for the other team, if you catch my drift.

13. I've been flirting with someone named Thomas Wylde for a while but I can get two bbags for the price of one flash-in-the-pan Wylde!
    Somebody stop me before I consummate!:lol:

14. I was flirting with Mr. Dior at his cosmetic counter yesterday :sweatdrop:

15. Thanks "The Snorks"....it is just an experiment....:blush:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice