I’m still in shock... Dumpster find

SnowWhite92

Feb 27, 2015
Oregon
Went to take out my trash and someone had thrown this in the pile to be recycled at my complex...

It’s in rough shape so I’ll be taking some time to review the rehab threads. The zipper needs to be replaced and the interior cleaned, but otherwise it’s got some good bones. The lock and keys were even inside!

Here’s to my first attempt at resurrecting an LV! Maybe I’m lame, but it feels a bit like I won the lottery

image.jpg

DF51DCC3-1D26-4375-BCF4-B2DEBF891652.jpeg

Missydora

Jan 3, 2014
Bloody hell fire!! Someone chucked that away.. The patina looks lovely. I've seen more worn out battered looking speedy bags in the preloved sites than that one. Could be worth a bit too with a bit of TLC and restoration.

SnowWhite92

Feb 27, 2015
Oregon
Many years ago, someone stole my Fendi I had hidden in my car via smash and grab.....it was found later in a dumpster. I hope this isn't the case with your find.
Gosh I hope that’s not the case here! The zipper is broken and it’s got some interior staining, so I tend to think it’s due the wear on the bag.

SnowWhite92

Feb 27, 2015
Oregon
I have to agree with JadaStormy. It never hurts to get another pair of professional eyes on a purse!
I definitely plan to do so! While I have a small LV collection, I don’t have a speedy so I have to go off comparison photos. So far I’m not seeing any cause for alarm, but I’ll be professionally authenticating and checking in once I know!

Reactions: SakuraSakura