I'm starting to hate some of my bags!!!

1. :sick: As new bags come out, new styles intrigue me and I start to really dislike many of the bags I own - does this happen to anyone? Why am I so fickle? I've been with the same man for 25 years - I guess bags and men don't equate. Now I'll have to sell to buy (what a pain).

2. I think that's normal. It's like anything else to me, clothing, cars, homes. . . you grow out of some and others. . . sometimes your needs or tastes just change!

3. I hear you, maybe you should just wait it out... because there's always a better bag that's coming out. I don't buy all the bags I like... just the bags i :love: LOL But sometimes I'll buy a bag and it's da bomb and all that, but might not go w/ my style (which changes here and there) ...therefore, getting neglected. I end up just swaping those purses w/ my mom's purses and it works out. I'd only sell if I'm getting goooood money out of it.

4. I wouldn't rush to judge your bags. I can be the same way with clothes and/or jewelry.

Suggest you stick them away carefully for a season (or year) or two. If they're tasteful bags, they'll hold up style-wise and you just never know what you're absolutely going to have to have down the road - you may already own it!

I hung on to a couple of really nice (read here expensive) blazers for a few years, never wearing them but reluctant to pass them on. This year, I suddenly wanted them and pulled them back out - they've been wardrobe staples ever since.

5. I'm hating a few of them too!!!!!!-Oh to change them every 3 years like leased cars!!!!!!!!!!!

6. I think it depends upon your personality. If you are the type of person who, once a decision is made, that's it, you should think about selling or exchanging them. (or whatever) If you might change your mind, put them away for a few months and then re-evaluate.
    Tami

7. I don't think you are being fickle, I think we just evolve & our taste change. I think our needs change & go through phases of what we like & dislike that is the great thing about having MP & eBay.

8. That would be a great solution for me!!!!!!!!

9. Homes:lol: Oh lord Swanky. Could you imagine buying new ones as often as we buy our bags. Talk about a perfect world:graucho: Although, I would be husbandless.:roflmfao: Im lucky the hubby is surviving my bag addiction:angel:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice