I'm sorry, but this bag looks like a bottom

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wrong subforum - but do agree looks like a bum!

2. O:wtf:M:wtf:G:wtf:

3. i was afraid i'd be tarred and feathered for bringing it up over in the chanel forum. besides, we all know chloe girls have the best taste, anyway:angel:

4. :P :roflmfao: I desperately want to own a chanel one day - but that will not be the one !!!

5. i have a pair of chanel cambon flats (yes, *the* cambon flats). i'm ninety feet tall and i have huge feet, so i feel entitled to purchase gratuitously expensive designer flats. anyway, i am very attached to them.

nevertheless, i was disturbed to discover that coco chanel, in all her glory, was evidently pretty cozy with the nazis. yeah, let that sink in for a sec. writing it out on a screen makes me want to burn my cambons... and my mademoiselle eau de parfum, for that matter...

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/05/08/arts/design/08zeit.html

6. :wtf::wtf::wtf:!who's responsible for this design! actually, it is sort of amusing.but personally i wouldn't buy at all! amusing it is but also quite...ugly?
    i heard about coco chanel and the nazis, there's a new book about her so i might get it...

7. That is awful!:Push:

8. It doesn't look like the usual Chanel bags! Definitely not my cup of tea. :nogood:

In fact, I find it hard to imagine how you would wear something like that. it's a bit...weird. :roflmfao:

9. #10 Jan 31, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2009
    I've seen this before on 'What were they thinking?' type threads! :biggrin:

I think it may have been designed to double as a back-rest? In which case, it's not a bad idea, really.

Although, if so, I wouldn't then view it as a handbag, but rather as a useful object (and I wouldn't pay that much for something that's just a useful object!).

10. what a horrid bag!

11. Oh horrible!!:wacko::heart:

12. Wrong Sub-Forum - Thread Closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.