i'm sorry but my kid...

wannabelyn

*woot*
O.G.
Mar 20, 2006
...accidentally placed a bid on your auction and won. i can't pay you because she / he made a mistake. i'm so sorry.

i'm aware that it is possible for kids to go on ebay and go on a bidding frenzy but this is about the 4th time it has happened and i'm starting to get slightly skeptical :shrugs:

just got an e-mail telling me that she went through ebay according to the records her daughter only put in a bid of $235 and not the $305 she won the auction at. asked me to explain to her how her daughter could've won the auction?

so now it isn't her daughter...could it be a phantom?!
:rolleyes:

WOW- So now her daughter didnt win the item- She's ridiculous
Here's what I think happened
I think she told her daughter to place a bid- The daughter saw that it wasn't high enough- So she then took it upon herself to raise it- Then won- Now the woman is saying it's not her fault- Cause her daughter did it- But she is the holder of the account & lets not forget that she did give her daughter the password- To what NOT PLACE BIDS LOL- Are we really suppose to believe that- Is she serious?

I really do think that she probably told the daughter to bid- but maybe only up to the 235- The daughter thought she was doing the mother the favor and raised- And now the daughter doesnt want to fess up- to raising the price.

And what exactly is she trying to say/complain about
I mean first she is pleading that the daughter did it- she never wanted it- And now it's- how did my daughter win, in the first place? HUH--BECAUSE SHE GAVE THE DAUGHTER HER PASSWORD DUH LOL

Whatever the excuse- she was better off not lying- cause now she sounds like an a$$.

Last edited:
I had someone do that to me. I had a dress up for sale (nothing too expensive). There was one bid on it, and they won. They even asked while the auction was up if I would ship to the UK, and I responded that I would. I waited, sent a few invoices, and the day before I was going to file a report on ebay, I sent another message. The buyer responded, 'I am sorry, I don't know why you keep sending me invoices, I did not bid on this item. My daughter was on ebay and was not suppose to be. She bid on this item, but I am not interested in purchasing it.'
I was a bit peeved! I knew I was being lied to.

I'm going to log in for my dog and let her walk around on the keyboard and see what I can come up with. If I don't like it I'll just let the seller know what happened. Honest mistake right?

Dear buyer. A good parent would teach their child a lesson and make their child pay for the item. I am requesting payment and you can make your child work off what they owe you.