I'm sorry but I have to ask

This may sound strange, but I just scrunch up my nose (which makes the hairs closer to opening in my nostrils) and I use a scissors to trim. I tried plucking, hurts so bad your eyes water, ouch...

I usually use scissors to trim mine as well but the last time I got a lip wax the waxer also did the inside edge of my nose. I was really scared but decided to let her and it was not to bad at all. I think she had a very gentle wax that just peeled off. I loved it because it took off all the hair and was very smooth and it lasted a long time. This was the first time any waxer ever mentioned doing this (in over 2o years of waxing) so perhaps you can ask them.

If necessary I just use small rounded-edge scissors. Just be careful, if you use pointed tips or aren't careful, it hurts like an SOB. :lol:

My husband has one of those electric trimmer things. He says it doesn't do a very good job and it feels funky. There's a funny scene in "A Night at the Roxbury" where Chris Kattan & Will Ferrell are getting ready to go out, and they use the electric nose hair trimmers, and then both stop and frantically rub their noses because it itches like crazy.

My boyfriend has this device that he places in his nose... and it wraps around the hairs and rips them out. He says it hurts like :censor:. I think I might purchase one of those trimmers for him for XMas! :lol: