~*~*I'm SOOOOOOO excited!!!!!!!!!!!!~*~*

they don't have the legacy lining but the accessories do!

That's a bummer! They would have been gorgeous with the legacy lining! Oh, well! I'd wait and get something when the new stuff comes out if nothing is just grabbing you now. No point in settling, you won't be happy! And it'll be fun to dream about your new bag while you wait! :love:

What a sweet DH!! And I agree that you should wait if nothing is really catching your eye right now......if you just want something now, how about letting him get you a gift card? It'll be ready and waiting when you do see something that you like.

Thank you to all who responded and for all of the info on whether the stripe totes have legacy lining....that's a bummer that they don't have legacy lining, but they are still pretty bags.

I do have a few bags in mind, that I have been eyeing for awhile, one was the choc. striped tote, but I nixed that one because I already have a choc. sig. bag.....but I absolutely LOVE the khaki/beet lg. carly!!! I am really SERIOUSLY considering this bag. But like I said, I do already have a lg. carly, and I can't get it in med. caz I had a med. and it was way too small for me. I just feel dumb for wanting to own two carlys when there are so many other styles of bags. I think that is my whole problem. I really want the other carly, but I feel stupid having two of the same bag. I guess I just should get what I like.

I've also been eyeing the Gallery Sig. tote in khaki/red. I like this as well, and I love the look on others, but am afraid the style is too boxy for me.

So here's my question: Will the Carly be around for a few more years, meaning, is it too trendy of a bag to own two of and be able to carry both for a few years? I know the gallery tote is a classic, but I am a slouchy bag girl. I just don't know......HELP!

Can you give me advice please?

Which one? Personally, I like the carly more, but if it is too trendy, and I can't use it for years......

11237_BKHRD-1_d2.jpg

10620_BKHE3-1_d2.jpg

Go with the Carly! I don't think it's too trendy and it'll be useful for years as well as any season! You know what you like it so it's OK to own more than one in one style! I myself have found my perfect bag in the legacy slim flap and so far own 3 and plan on buying at least one more, if not 2! (depends on the wallet!) Get what you like and know you'll use! It's very pretty in the siggie/beet combo and very different from what you have already as far as color goes.

I think the Carly is a simple enough design to not be considered "too trendy." It's very modern and clean looking. I don't use my medium denim Carly often purely for weight reasons, but I know I'll be carrying it for years and years. That's one of the things I love about the Coach pieces I own - I know I'll be able to carry them for 10, 20 years down the line. If anyone wants to think my bags are outdated down the line, that's fine with me.

If you really like the khaki/beet Carly, I say go for it. It's a really nice bag!!