I'm Soooo Mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LAltiero85

<3
O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooo mad!!!!!!!

I can't believe this just happened to me!!!!!!! :mad:I just bought a Chanel Pink PST on eCrater.com, and thanks to a wonderful tPF member, beautilicious, I found out that the picture that the seller was using was STOLEN FROM AN EBAY SELLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHH!!!!!! I just want to cry:crybaby:

WHAT A :censor:!!!!!!!!!

Thank you beautilicious, for being so kind and telling me the truth!!!

i dunno how!! I'm trying to reach PayPal to see if I can. I dunno what I was thinking... WHY would I think I could EVER get a Chanel bag for this cheap???????? STUPID ME!!!!!!!!!!

OMG that's horrible

did u pay with a credit card on paypal or bank?

CC - call ur cc company and ask them you want to cancel the transaction due to fraud

Bank - see if they can stop payment NOW

yes, it specified it was authentic...but the picture was stolen from ebay. I just contacted the seller, and they said that they were also the seller on ebay, which I don't believe. I can't contact the ebay seller to ask her whether she is selling more than one or not, because have not been an ebay member for more than 3 days. I tried to contact her, but it said I had to be a member, so I signed up, and wrote an email, and I got a message saying that I can't contact other members until I have been a member for more than 3 days. My fiance has an account w/ ebay (we always use that one). When he comes home tonight, I will make him log on and then we can contact the other seller and alert her that her pics are being stolen.

As far as getting my money back, my dad said just to call the cc company and they will put the money back on the card, and the seller will have to pay them back a pay-back fee. Hope this works!!!