I'm Soooo Mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just read this entire thread-I am so sorry to hear about this and hope everything gets resolved regarding your credit card

2. Hey

was the item sent from china/somewhere else that you were not made aware of? because that is illegal under ebay rules. it's called item location misrepresentation.

KEEP the mailing surface with the chinese return address.

call paypal and tell them it was sent from somewhere else other than that listed in the listing.
    tell them you want to fax the mailing cover to them for further proof.

hope you get ur $$ back

3. Wow bubble - that's really good to know. Thanks!

4. SO sorry to hear what happened to you. I hope you get a resolution and get ALL you money back. And I hope this seller has to pay for it!

This is the exact reason I don't shop online for luxury goods (except places like NM, saks) Even Bluefly make me a little nervous.

5. Yes, it was! It came from Shanghi (Sp.) and to my understanding, it was coming from New York.