I'm sooo sad, my jaune day is in - but I can't get her!

:sad:
Oh man, that sucks soooo bad!!! I am so sorry this has happened to you, and what bad timing! Like it's not hard enough scraping the cash together to buy one in the first place!!!

:wtf:Did you not have a good insurance policy?:confused1:

That's just terrible. Sending lots of hugs and good thoughts your way!!!
:crybaby:

Very sorry to hear about your car and that you won't be able to afford your Jaune Day. I, too, once had my car stolen, and it is a horrible feeling!!! I hope the police will be able to find it or you can get some insurance money out of it. *Big Hug*

:heart::heart::heart: So sorry. Like others wrote, things happen for a reason and everything will be OK! It is no doubt beyond frustrating, but good karma will be on its way to you. Maybe you will get another jaune day at a later date or will fall in love with a spring color! Big hug for you.:heart:

I'm so sorry to hear that!!:sad: (((hugs))) I am sure that you will find another beautiful BBag as soon as you've recovered and that you will love it even more!:yes::heart:

I think that not absolutely everyone will love this colour IRL. You'll be able to pick one up later at less than retail! Or wait till SS 08! I am really excited at the possibility of a lighter butter-yellow perhaps in the future. All things do happen for a reason. I hope things get better for you soon.