im sooo in love....

pekie

Just me and my bags
O.G.
Jun 2, 2006
with my violet twiggy!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

It is my first ever bbag and i love it....the colour, the leather, the lightness...everything!! the colour goes with everything and stands out against my clothes. i cant help but stare at it when we are out together and glancing at the shop windows so i can see the bag...pathetic i know :shame: but its just sooo yummy!!! i have to say it wont be my last....i think my next one will be a city...the twiggy is a nice size but a wee bit small for me.

Im a wee bit gutted that some of the tassels are starting to split...

I bought it on diabro.net and i found the service excellent, will defo buy from them again!

here are some pics !!! :yahoo:

with my new violet!! :yahoo::yahoo:

This is my first bbag and its absolutely gorgeus! i :heart: everything about it - colour, style and lightness of the bag! i am a fan of chloe and its so refreshing to have a bag that is light before you stuff it! This definately wont be my last...already want a city..day...the list will go on..

the only thing im a wee bit gutted about is that some of the tassels have started to split and i only used it like 3 times for a couple of hours...does that bug u? or you think that adds more character to the bag?

I bought this bag from diabro.net and i have to say the service was great! i got this bag 4 days after ordering! i will definately buy from them again

Anyhoo... some pics of the bag! :yes:

Attachments

• DSC00505.JPG
    DSC00505.JPG
    184.7 KB · Views: 112
  • DSC00506.JPG
    DSC00506.JPG
    128.1 KB · Views: 101
  • DSC00504.JPG
    DSC00504.JPG
    192.4 KB · Views: 205
Gorgeous bag! Congrats......I'm sure it will not be your last Bbag! I had some tassels split on my 06 truffle city. I bought some leather glue and carefully glued them back together. They were a little stiff at first, but they seem to be getting better.

Yummmm! violet twiggy! What a way to start ur bbag collection! I love both the twiggy and the city styles! The work is also fabulous as it holds a lot more... than a city or twiggy.

ooh i just realised that i posted 2 threads by accident! is there anyway i can delete the other one?

Can one of the mods delete the other one?

thanks

Pekie: Diabro carried violet? you lucky gal... It looks great on you. Big Congratz! And from what I can see, Diabro's prices are great too. They usually charge slightly lower than retail, right? Some of the other places I looked actually charged more than retail.

Yeh they did, last week i bought it! they had the city and the twiggy violet but when i went back on after i bought it they were gone! so im glad i bought it then..i seen some on ebay and they were expensive! im new to bbags but from what i read they charge slightly lower..!

The bag looks great on you, and the leather is just the way I love it. I haven't seen a violet bag yet that had less than great leather. Congrats on this great bag :tup:.

And the color does seem to go with everything :yes:.

thanks guys! im glad the bag suits me :woot:
i find the leather really soft but its thin..well when i compare it to the chloe's leather but i guess thats why its so light?

thanks guys! im glad the bag suits me :woot:
i find the leather really soft but its thin..well when i compare it to the chloe's leather but i guess thats why its so light?

Compared to Chloe leather, it is thin. But then Chloe bags can be a bit on the weighty side. I have several Chloe bags, and I do love them, but it's nice to have an all leather bag that's light weight, and comes in cool colors too!