Im SOOO excited! Just ordered my BBag!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!

1. Yes I did! Black is one of the featured colors on the wall. I think I tried on every bag/color there. I liked the glacier blue, but they didnt have it in the part time:crybaby:

2. Congrats!!

3. Congrats!!! Black is such a classic color and you will love it!!

4. Yeah.. I have the tracking number, it should be here by Wed. It is so hard to wait though!

5. That is so exciting! Congratulations, and please post pics when you get it so we can all drool and help you celebrate your first (of many:P) b-bag!

6. YEAY!!! Congrats, Newport! Can't wait to see pics of you carrying your new Black City! The folks at Aloha Rag are some of the best to deal with, that's for sure...

7. Black City was also my first bbag a year ago ...so Great Choice ;) !!!
    Congrats on your first bbag Newport !
    Can't wait to see pics ....

8. Congrats!!! I want a Black City too... please post pics & let us know how the leather is b/c when I decide to get one it may be from AR :yes: [unless I can pick one out in person]

9. ah im so excited for you ! i cant wait to get my first bbag

10. congrats - a black city should be required of every bal-addict! maybe they should just give them out to everyone, like a starter bag :yes:

can't wait to see pics!

11. ^^^ LOL, a black city is how I got hooked too :angel: oh how I *wish* they had given it to me!!!

12. Dont we all wish, especially our husbands/boyfriends! I will post pics as soon as she gets here!

13. Congrats! I ordered my 1st (and right now, only) bbag from AR too! They were awesome to deal with and pick beautiful bags! Can't wait to see pics!

14. I know you'll be happy AR are very good at selecting bags

15. You can't go wrong with black.........Congrats! Post pics of your new bag when you get her! :yahoo: