Im SOOO excited! Just ordered my BBag!!

Berlyn

<3 H
May 24, 2007
Thanks!!! I will post pics for sure!! Berlyn.. did u happen to see any of the black city bags?

Yes I did! Black is one of the featured colors on the wall. I think I tried on every bag/color there. I liked the glacier blue, but they didnt have it in the part time:crybaby:

jag

O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
Michigan
That is so exciting! Congratulations, and please post pics when you get it so we can all drool and help you celebrate your first (of many:P) b-bag!

monsoon88

Bag Hag
O.G.
Jan 23, 2006
NCR!
www.monsoon88.com
YEAY!!! Congrats, Newport! Can't wait to see pics of you carrying your new Black City! The folks at Aloha Rag are some of the best to deal with, that's for sure...

fromparis

O.G.
May 29, 2006
Black City was also my first bbag a year ago ...so Great Choice ;) !!!
Congrats on your first bbag Newport !
Can't wait to see pics ....

verty

sharkwater.com
Feb 28, 2007
the islands
Congrats!!! I want a Black City too... please post pics & let us know how the leather is b/c when I decide to get one it may be from AR :yes: [unless I can pick one out in person]

nicole2730

O.G.
Nov 14, 2006
congrats - a black city should be required of every bal-addict! maybe they should just give them out to everyone, like a starter bag :yes:

can't wait to see pics!

hmwe46

why bother
O.G.
Jun 27, 2006
^^^ LOL, a black city is how I got hooked too :angel: oh how I *wish* they had given it to me!!!

NewportJenni

Apr 10, 2006
congrats - a black city should be required of every bal-addict! maybe they should just give them out to everyone, like a starter bag :yes:

can't wait to see pics!
Dont we all wish, especially our husbands/boyfriends! I will post pics as soon as she gets here!

willowsmom

O.G.
Jul 31, 2006
Congrats! I ordered my 1st (and right now, only) bbag from AR too! They were awesome to deal with and pick beautiful bags! Can't wait to see pics!