Im SOOO excited! Just ordered my BBag!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So after much research and confusion... I did it!! I just ordered my first bbag... the original, not to exciting, but always classic... Black City. I just faxed my order to Aloha Rag! I put comments I dont want shiny, but more distressed and veiny.. I like that. They had 10 in stock so hopefully they will send me my dream lover!!!:yahoo:

2. Congratulations! please post pics when you get it!

3. great choice, congrats!!

4. Congrats! I was just there like an hour ago, and there were totally STOCKED! I hope you get the one you wanted!

5. Congrats on your purchase! Post pics for us when it arrives. :smile:

6. Congrats!! A black city is a perfect choice for your first bbag. :tup: It sounds like it will be fabulous - - can't wait to see your pics!! :nuts::nuts:

7. Thanks!!! I will post pics for sure!! Berlyn.. did u happen to see any of the black city bags?

8. Congrats! Post pics for us all to drool over when you get her. I am thinking about getting a Black City too. I think it's from seeing Nicole Richie's beautiful broken-in Black City. I have been brainwashed into wanting one! Congrats again and how exciting!

9. Congrats!!

10. Wow! Can't wait to see pics!!!

11. Congrat!
    Cant wait to see pics :nuts:

12. YAY! Congrats, looking forward to picture-posting :smile:

13. :yahoo:Yay!! Congrats on a great first choice!!
    Black City is a classic and even if you get others in the future, the Black City will probably always be a favourite!

14. Congrats!!! Black City.. :drool: I'd like to see the pics very soon...:yes:

15. A true classic, good job. =)