I'm so weak... Scored some beauties at the outlets...

Mccwen

O.G.
Feb 26, 2011
Sooooo I'm supposed to be saving up some $$$ (which I have and haven't touched) for my Orlando trip next month, but with the recent developments of the awesome bags that have been finding their way to the Outlets, I couldn't be left out on the possiblity of that "great deal." Plus, after hearing that numerous outlets changed the delete section from 30% to 40% (+ the additional 30%) I just had to see what might be out there for me.... :graucho:

We'll start small... the owl and the butterfly/daisy/ladybug Fob's were from ebay; the rest, from the outlet.

fob6-2011.jpg

Soooo, last weekend I went to the Seattle outlet and they had just that morning received two of the pebbled leather Kristin hobo in champange, and I got one of them! lol!

kristinchampaigne3.jpg

And today.... I went to North Bend, lol, (after hearing about some outlets changing the 30% to 40%) so I had to see for myself... I found the matching wallet for the pebbled hobo. (And yes, it was 40% + 30%!!!)

kristinchampaigne.jpg

One more.... :biggrin:

I also found an adorable Kristin Spectator Willow in gray! They had the ivory too, but I chose the gray because I already have the Spectator hobo in ivory...

kristinwillowgray.jpg

I still can't believe the Willow & the wallet wer 40% +30%.... it was $358 and I paid $150.38 for the purse and for the wallet; $218 reg. price and with discounts; $91.56! Yay! :yahoo: