I'm so upset!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was so excited to do a charge send from the Soho boutique for this beautiful blue distressed calf 227 (2.55 large) because the one they had in stock was badly creased and smushed. I am kicking myself for not taking a pic of the tag because fedex delivered my package and I received the wrong bag!! The SA is not in today and I honestly no longer feel like working with her, would anyone happen to know the color code of the first bag pictured? She told me it was current season and called royal blue - it's a gorgeous blue with just a hint of purple to it. What I received was a sueded caviar dusty blue bag... ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391642650.097892.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391642664.781562.jpg

2. The SA was so eager to send you a bag (make a sale) she didn't check to see what leather it was! :tdown:

3. That's a bummer. Did you ask if they had another one? The purplish one is very pretty, btw.

4. I hope they still have the other bag. They should pay for the return shipping.

5. The bag you chose is such a stunner! I hope this gets sorted out quickly. :sad:

6. I'm so bummed because I waited all day for this to arrive and it was such a letdown when I opened the box :sad: The SA had shown me this bag as well, I didn't think she would have taken the wrong tag! I also specifically requested that the bag be well packed since I have received bags horribly packaged and floating in their shipping boxes- this one had the chain fully extended and pressed along the back of the bag ( and its tag is also missing). Since the newer dust bags are so tight, they are lucky this one has a sturdier leather! I tried calling Costa Mesa since I thought that was where she said it was coming from and they said they had not had any blue bags in awhile. This particular bag came from Madison Ave. I saw tpf member triple post a bag that looks just like this but she also does not have the tag and hers was purchased in Indonesia. I'm so sad :sad:

7. Shells, ask the TPFer who bought hers in Indonesia to look on her receipt. If hers is a 227 as well, the code should begin A37590 Y04150 (ruthenium hardware). The numbers that come after will be the colour code. GL.

You can also call Customer Service (800-550-0005) using the Style and fabrication codes as above and ask them to check availabilty in colours like blues and purples. That should zero you in :smile:

8. Aw man, I know you're insanely disappointed :hugs:
    I'd give her a chance to right this wrong though, call her.

9. Thanks for the advice, I sent a message :smile:. I spoke with another SA who thinks maybe the bag was from Fall. I have not been keeping current in an attempt to be good (which obviously worked well ;)) Does anyone remember if there was a blue in fall?

10. I am so sorry this happened to you. I wonder if two packages got mixed or the SA was just totally clueless. This looks like the iridescent caviar from last spring/summer. I'd be very unhappy if I were expecting a lovely 2.55 and found this in the box. The 2.55 color definitely looks like it was from 13 season; wish I could help you with the code.

11. I think whoknowsx just posted a reveal for the same bag. You may want to check it out

12. I'm so sorry this happened to you it can be very disheartening :sad:

13. I saw it @ NM Topanga over the weekend. It's very pretty!
    I hope things will get sorted out

14. Oh really sorry this happened to you :sad:

15. So sorry this happened to you. I hope your SA can make it right for you.