I’m so stressed Pls read and give me advice

iamsomething

Sep 29, 2020
i write bit long but pls take your time to read my situation...

I’m an asian guy 27yo. I did look quite good before and i used to take pic of myself while traveling (i’m a traveller)
9 months ago I decided to have a non incision ( stitching method ) cause i have 5 sisters and they always talking about eyelid surgery, nose.... and one of them always complain about my eyelid.well i can not blame them cause i did my decision.
4 months ago I decided to take out my thread( stitches ) cause they didn’t do a good job, so unnatural and big.my eye can not come back:sad:(( Now i got some excess skin or fat I’m not sure after that, specially the tail of my eyelid, they called eyelift, upper i guess, it so dropped. my left eyelid is still much biggter than the left but i can see both side the skin are dropped.
I’m so depressed cause i’m a traveller and i earn money from how i look.
I don’t know if i have to come to Korea for an eyelid surgery or i have to live like this forever. Cause i’m so scared to have a second surgery. And upper eyelid surgery looks scary to me. I also have a girlfriend without seeing her 8 months because of the corona virus. She even dont know what i did and i’m so depressed.
pls advise me what i should do:sad:((((

Mazikeen

Oct 12, 2018
Please don't be depressed. What I can advise your to do is take pictures and send them to surgeons via Kakao or LINE of online consultation. I think your problem can be solved with revision DES. There are many good clinics in Seoul that offer eyelid surgery and the results are good. Some good clinics are:
Dr. Seo - he used to be at MVP but now has a new clinic
IVE Plastic Surgery - Dr. Jang
Shinseung - Dr. Shin

_Mochi_

Oct 3, 2020
I know it's easier said than done, but take a deep breath! Revision is not ideal, but it's not impossible to do either, especially when it comes to eyelids. I agree with Mazikeen that you can always reach out to Korean places and send them pictures of your current situation, send them pictures of what you wanted, and ask if it's possible. Also keep in mind revision will be pricier, but eyelid surgery in Korea is still much cheaper than most places. Also, you don't have to tell your girlfriend, but if it's helpful to have her support then you should try to open up to her. If she's not supportive, then that's probably not someone you want in your life anyways. You can always take an social media hiatus - CoVID is still going on, and it's really reasonable that a travel blogger is limiting their travels right now.

Reactions: Mazikeen

iamsomething

Sep 29, 2020
I know it's easier said than done, but take a deep breath! Revision is not ideal, but it's not impossible to do either, especially when it comes to eyelids. I agree with Mazikeen that you can always reach out to Korean places and send them pictures of your current situation, send them pictures of what you wanted, and ask if it's possible. Also keep in mind revision will be pricier, but eyelid surgery in Korea is still much cheaper than most places. Also, you don't have to tell your girlfriend, but if it's helpful to have her support then you should try to open up to her. If she's not supportive, then that's probably not someone you want in your life anyways. You can always take an social media hiatus - CoVID is still going on, and it's really reasonable that a travel blogger is limiting their travels right now.
I wasn’t so good when i have done a stitching method without telling her. I mean she just want the best for me like dont do anything....etc i might be able to see her soon so it’s impossible to do a surgery without telling because it will be swelling.
And yes. I have been thinking of having a revision or dont carr about it anymore. Just too difficult for me to decide.
Thanks a lot for your advice

Reactions: _Mochi_